- Moreira, D. (in press). Brazilian deputies floor speeches: expressed agendas. DADOS, Rio de Janeiro, RJ.
- Moreira, D. (in press). Do brazilian deputies talk a lot? Floor speeches frequency and their patterns. Opinião Pública, Campinas, SP.
- Izumi, M. Moreira, D. (2018). The text as data: challenges and opportunities for social sciences. BIB, São Paulo, n. 86, 2/2018. pp. 138-174
- Moreira, D. C. (2016). Doctoral Thesis. Brazilian parliamentary communication: floor speeches frequency and expressed agendas. University of São Paulo.
- Magalhães, Rafael; Ferrari, Diogo; Galdino, Manoel; Moreira, D. C. (2013). Perspectives on Political Methodology: Interview with Simon Jackman. Revista Leviathan.
- Mancuso, Wagner Pralon; Moreira, D. C. (2013). Benefícios tributários valem a pena?: um estudo de formulação de políticas públicas. Revista de Sociologia e Política (UFPR. Impresso), v. 21, p. 107-121.
- Moreira, D. C. (2011). Master Dissertation. Federal Tax Benefits and Electoral Connection in Brazil: the granting of benefits related to PIS, COFINS, and CSLL. University of São Paulo.
- Moreira, D. C. (2019). Public policy impact over programmatic party competition: Bolsa Família, PT and PSDB – a text as data approach.
- Moreira, D. C. (2018). The best arena to fight: PT and PSDB expressed agendas.
- Moreira, D. C. (2018). Federal Tax Benefits and Legislative behavior: the granting of benefits related to PIS, COFINS, and CSLL.